Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Upcoming Events

Right now I'm busy painting for my one man show Addison Art Gallery in Orleans, MA. The Reception is July 31st and on the 1st of August I will be doing a gallery demonstration open to the public.

If you're wondering if I have fallen off of the face of the 'art' earth, I haven't. I'm deeply ensconced in it and am building up a supply of paintings for this show. Once I am ready, I will post what I'm sending out there.

In the mean time, this is my schedule of Events, shows and such, for the fall and new year... so far!

July 19-25, 2010...Door County Plein Air Festival - Fish Creek, WI

July 31st, 2010... Reception for One Man Show at Addison Art Gallery - Orleans, MA

October 1-3, 2010... Wild Wings 'Fall Festival' - Lake City, MN

November 13 - 30... 20th Annual Small Works Show at Howard Mandville Gallery - Kirkland, WA

November 13, 2010... Beaux Arts 2010 at Scottsdale Artists School - Scottsdale, AZ

March 20 - 26, 2011... 'Wet Paint' at Coleman Fine Art - Charleston, SC

6 comments:

René PleinAir. said...

No Europe trip?! :-|

Michael Chesley Johnson said...

Hey, Marc - If you're coming to Scottsdale in November, you'll have to come up to Sedona. Let me know if you do. Would love to say "hi" and introduce you to some great spots.

Marian Fortunati said...

Wow.. You are going to be REALLY busy!!

Tim said...

Yea! Seriously Marc,I was wondering where you'd gone! I assumed you were knee deep in paint of course!

Ben Bauer said...

post some paintings!

Ben :>)

Randy Saffle said...

Marc, I thought I read on your Blog that sometimes you use Sherwin Williams Pro Oil primer to prime panels. I was trying to find this on your Blog again to confirm, but can't seem to find it.
I did this on some Masonite and Birch, but every time I paint on them the primer wipes away down to the board. Was I mistaken or did I miss a step?
Thank you for any help & I appreciate all of your postings too.