Tuesday, September 14, 2010

9/14 and 9/15 Nocturnes...


For those of you who follow this, I jumped the gun on 'thinking' I was out of the woods with this viral thing going around. I'm not. So I'm sorry but I am going to spend the next two days and kick it for good! I know I'm not painting tonight the 14th, and will see about tomorrow night.

You have no idea how much this ticks me off! I remember a year ago in April when I made it through the entire month without one measurable interruption, except for a pre-planned 3 day workshop. Looking back, that was an amazing thing to me. There's always something going on and this month seems to have it's share.

See you in a night or two. One good thing is that the moon will be about half full on the 15th.

6 comments:

Sunny said...

We always take 1500 units vit C, a zinc tablet and 2 capsules Echinacea daily anytime we feel cold or similar coming on. In stead of it running 7 days, the symptoms pass in 3. We also take C, zinc and Echinacea all winter as a preventative. I am not prescribing meds here, just telling you our experience. Hope you ar over it soon. Just love to see what you've painted each day! They are fabulous!

Marian Fortunati said...

Feel better!!

René PleinAir. said...

Aaah, Marc sollution against the bugs!!!

Suits you well Marc!!

Eugene said...

I hope you are getting some sympathy and being looked after.

You could always paint while in bed. :-)

Mitzi Rothman said...

Feel better soon. And I'll looking for new paintings soon.

Sara Mathewson said...

I hope you feel better soon. I'm trying to get over something too. i'm taking some echinacea capsules that have some other stuff in it to fight infection. andalso vit. C and zinc and some homeopathy tablets and some tea with licorice root, echinacea and one other thing i can't remember. I felt awful yesterday and just dosed myself all day and am doing better today. Am still taking all of it to get rid of this thing. I don't want to end up in the hospital. Last year i did and didn't have insurance:(

Rest up and plenty of fluids!

Sara