Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12, 2011 "Peepers and Cranes"


"Peepers and Cranes" - Oil - 11x14 © 2011 Marc R. Hanson
Finally around long enough to head outside and paint. I've been on the road for about the last 3 weeks, first to Charleston, SC for Wet Paint, back to unpack and then pack, then off to Scottsdale, AZ to teach a five day workshop at the Scottsdale Artists School. I'm heading back out now for some afternoon painting but will get a blog post together soon with some images from Charleston and Scottsdale.
The frogs and birds are all out celebrating... so am I. Happy Spring!!!

11 comments:

duanetheartist said...

Excellent painting!

Erika said...

Lovely soft colors Marc. Are you really as serene as your works? You have a soft and strategic touch very nice!

Sue and Spike said...

We're looking forward to seeing what you did in Scottsdale.

bberens said...

So beautiful.

Caroline said...

A beautiful painting Marc.

Susan Roux said...

Spring noises have arrived at my house too. So wonderful!

Wax Beach Artist said...

Gorgeous!

Jane Hunt said...

Beautiful piece!
Hoping spring arrives here soon too - it snowed last night!

Sharon said...

I was hooked by your heading "Peepers and Cranes", great subjects for art.

George McKay said...

You paint the way I wish I could--think I'll stick to photography.

Jala Pfaff said...

What a soft, gorgeous one this is.