Sunday, December 23, 2012

Seasons' Greetings!

The weather here is still balmy, perfectly nice for being outside painting.  Instead, I've been in my studio, painting some of the rare 'inclement' weather that brushes past us once in a while.  And thoroughly enjoying doing that.  

I want to extend my best wishes to all of you for a very Merry Christmas and a New Year full of love, health, happiness and Art!  

Merry Christmas!

Marc

Two recent pastels painted in the studio of the surrounding area near me...

 'North Of Yellowstone Rd' 
Pastel - 10x16 ©2012 Marc R. Hanson

'Horse Ranch' 
Pastel - 9x12 ©2012 Marc R. Hanson

6 comments:

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Wishing Merry Wishes right back at you. Love the two new pastels :)

SamArtDog said...

Merry Christmas, Marc! So far, you're making our 'hood look mighty good. I can imagine you painting on our ranch in the new year. Can you?

Dean H. said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Marc!!
The two new pieces are wonderful!

Pattie Wall said...

MC and HNY - love that squall coming over the mtns in Horse Ranch! Reminds me of home...

Marc R. Hanson said...

Thank you all! Happy New Year... Best wishes for an abundance of good health, happines, love and Art to fill your lives in 2013!

Maria Chang Art said...

Merry Chirshmas and happy new year